Thursday, March 11, 2010

Talking To God

Life has been interesting as fuck. Experience validates that experience becomes more magical as consciousness grows. Cultivating Infinite Awareness is an art to life. Like a balancing act on top of a canvas. Your spiritual self lights up with conscious attention, and therefore, until you happen to be at a stage where the awareness of your True Nature is effortlessly awake, we have to remind ourselves frequently to bring us into this moment of clarity where Infinite Awareness becomes the fertile ground from which our thoughts and experiences are born. In this moment a prime opportunity to chose unconditional self-determination exists. Experience validates that the more responsibility you take on when it comes to your experiences, feelings, responses, thoughts, desires, intentions, your reality, the more your experiences show you how true this is. How you truly are the creator of your life. Untangle your mind, cultivate Infinite Awareness, take personal responsibility for everything in your life, and then you can responsibly determine the course of your life. Life throws some fast ones, but remember it is up to you to respond as you do. Is your response to a shocking experience life-enhancing or life-diminishing?

I have been noticing my thoughts creating realities faster than ever, and if I don't see an event happen exactly as it was seen in my head, or as particularly desired, I do not spend much time suffering over the results I had originally lusted for, to use Crowley's principle of 'do not lust after results.' I release whatever disappointment I may have had with love, forgiveness, whatever it takes to move on and create more beautiful realities and continue to clarify my True Will, my true intent, my life purpose and all the supplemental desires, etc. Simultaneously, my True Will pours into my experience, and so does experience that challenges the clarity and integrity of my True Will. Life is a grand lesson, indeed! The more awareness embodied the more one may witness their own lessons as they unfold, and respond accordingly.

Hopefully through this blog I can continue to connect with like-minds of all kinds and places. In my personal experience, my desire to meet others on the path of empowerment has reaped some beautiful results. I think this is a time for us buddhas to converge and dream a better dream with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment