Monday, December 14, 2009

yes, i am tripping right now. yes, falcons did catch me masturbating this morning lol?. uhh yes, i have been having a truly amazing time and i now feel that i have to say now .... our dna is not static. it is not fixed, immovable, unconquerable, it is a database of given expressions within a certain frequency range, and who operates this but I Am That, I Am? I hope you get me cuz I ain't holding back now.
You see, our genetic expression is basically genetic royalty in that nature has triumphed in bringing a master design for biological consciousness expansion. Nature has presented spirit with a database vast with creative potential for expression wherefore I Am takes the stage with an infinite variety of resources at hand. Reality is entirely subjective, and I am only constructing the appropriate metaphors that suit me, personally. Hopefully, I may help bring you to Transcendent Vistas. :p

BOOM! IT'S BABY FOOD!

hahaha I am definitely winning the war on drugs right nowwww ... and the war on consciousness.... yeah shining down on you!!

Lab Consciousness Experimenter's Paradise

Peace!
Love & Light
Eternally Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment