Saturday, June 18, 2011

Emperor of The Self



Some rhymage of me own making :)

Lyrics:

Emperor of the self
with 100 billion cells
I rule over my kingdom
with holy holistic wisdom
my heart beats songs of freedom
my loves ad infinitum
as hollow as an atom
I'm a mystical quantum phantom
an emblem of my fortune
this tantrum reps my anthem
genuine words I tell em
so now you see you human
you inherited a miracle
from miracle to mere skill
100 billion brain cells
the fuck you capable of
the meaning of infallible
reality is malleable
as above so below
by the way
100 billion stars in this galaxy
while we're swimming
through the milky way
we still got bills to pay
oh the problems of yesterday
have effect yet don't exist
why persist
before this life is missed
wondering how you never lived
shoulda been coulda been
worry bout if you live in sin
why you think I wear a grin
present moment I be chillin
spittin as fast as lightning
don't miss a thing
truth can sting
like a scorpion
sting for fun
truth not meant to be undone
with a gone pointed at yo tongue
no song this hot can be unsung
it can weigh a ton on yo mind
ideas are toys as you'll find
search for truth's a game
don't be blind
your ass will get left behind
nature ain't kind to dragging feet
while you suckin on da dragon's teet
metaphor's that can't be beat
them ears know what's really sweet
because between them is the seat of your
soul

No comments:

Post a Comment